Hi there , I just recently did a home

Patient : Hi there , I just recently did a home ovulation test and the most accurate date was April 19 2015... I am feeling very tired and restless .. I vomited about four times and in the first one their was some blood. my question is could this mean i'm pregnant how soon can i do a home pregnancy test? for the vomiting i took some tums and its helping for now
Symptoms:  Throw up (not anymore) back pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you should take a urine pregnancy test 1 week after the expected date of he periods. If the pregnancy test is positive, please talk to a Doctor. If negative, please ignore it. Hope this helps you out. All the best.