Hi there, I was hospitalized around 2am the morning before

Patient

Q: Hi there,
I was hospitalized around 2am the morning before last (morning of Friday 24th) for alcohol intoxication. I am a 19 year old female who went to the hospital with a BAC 4 times the legal limit of 0.08 (so I am guessing around 0.32-0.35). I have ADHD and am aware my medication (Dexedrine 10mg ER) caused me to drink more than I was aware of and resulted in my heightened BAC level. I left the hospital that same morning around 9 AM, and am wondering if there are any symptoms I should look out for that may be cause for worry? I can tell that I have been dehydrated and have been drinking lots of water in addition to replenishing my electrolytes. I've continued to have some stomach pain, chest pain, decreased urination, muscle cramps, fatigue, and depression, but know these are common hangover symptoms. In addition to the previous question asked, I am wondering if I am at risk for liver or kidney damage? I would also like you to know that I have overdosed on OTC pain killers on 3 separate occasions throughout high school due to depression and never received medical help, so I am not sure if I encountered any additional damage to my organs then either.

Additional Info: I don't regularly drink so although I'll binge drink, or drink alcohol in general, only about twice a month, I thought this was the best category to label this as.

Doctor