Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi there I’m 22 years old Yesterday me and my GF were dry humping

Hi there I’m 22 years old Yesterday me and my GF were dry humping

Patient: Hi there I’m 22 years oldYesterday me and my girlfriend got involved in dry humping a.k.a. Non penetrative sex. Both of us had our underwear’s on and neither of us ejaculated. But, we are a bit worried about unwanted pregnancy, should we go for a pill ?Please let me knowThanks

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query,If both of you were dressed during the sexual activity and resorted to dry humping and there was no intercourse or even ejaculation, then there are no chances of any pregnancy at all and hence no question of taking an emergency contraceptive pill as well. Your partner is pregnancy safe. So rest assured.Hope this helps.Regards

Patient: Thanks a lot for your help.