Hi there I'm a 19 years old male who is relatively

Patient

Q: Hi there

I'm a 19 years old male who is relatively healthy, months ago in August last year I was sitting down whilst at my band practice and when I stood up I felt a tight pain in my lower abdomen/bladder area. This was strange to me and never happened before. After that I went to the toilet and felt that going to pee I felt a mild ache when doing so and tightness in my bladder afterwards. After that going to pee felt quite normal and didn't ache or anything, but sometimes it felt like I wasn't 100% done, and sometimes I could feel a tiny (very small amount) kind of leak after going to the toilet. Also the tight pain in my lower abdomen had gone away within a day or two so I felt it would've been fine.

Since then I have also had other issues, one concerning one to me is my bowel movements. Since I felt that tight pain months ago I have every now and then had quite loose stools, or different shaped stools. Sometimes it seems fine and is a normal bowel movement and then sometimes it may be looser than usual and I sometimes get anxious when going to the toilet for that which may also contribute to looser stools.

Another issue is concerning sex, as since that happened in August my orgasms seemed to be noticeably weaker and less satisfying. I went to a GP months ago about these problems and he took a urine sample which came out fine and since then I have (every now and then) experienced the loose stools and problems above.

I'm never in any kind of pain from any of this, and it has not impacted me in any major way at all, but it has worried me and I have no idea what could be the problem. I'm nervous about going to a GP and I haven't told anyone of these issues and I would like some advice and information please.

Symptoms:  Occasional Loose Stools
Weak Bladder
Weak Orgasms
Doctor