Hi there, in March last year 2014 I developed a

Q: Hi there, in March last year 2014 I developed a rash on my legs which my dr said was erythema nodosum. He did some tests such as chest X-ray to rule out sarcoidosis and a couple of blood tests , anyway a month later this had gone when I noticed I had several enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and underarm.
2 months later I had a full biopsy of an underarm lymph node they said it came back as a reactive lymph node and that was that.
Skip to this year and I still have the swollen lymph nodes I had some shortness of breath and pain in upper left back in feb and Dr ordered a D-dimer test , this came back very high he said and he referred me to the hospital where they ruled out a DVT and P.E. Every month I have had this d -dimer come back the same still high and Dr said my white blood cells count has been variable so he has referred me to haematology.
I can't find anything about d -dimer staying high for no reason so I'm left wondering what can it be .
Over last year or so I've had fatigue , mental and physical, poor memory, stomach problems but no bowel issues, lots of gas (belching) ,chest pain on exersizing and sometimes at rest, told I have acid reflux, told I have chronic fatigue syndrome, aching arms , leg tingling , pain in my hip area , lots of red tiny moles all over developing Dr says this is nothing , I have had a brain mri scan due to lots of headaches , put on propranolol recently , I have had a nerve conduction test and I have seen rhematology and a neurologist who thought I may have marfans and that I have features of depression (her words) . I am 33 years old .

Symptoms:  Fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, high d-dimer,