Hi there I've been having pregnancy symptoms for about 7

Patient

Q: Hi there. I've been having pregnancy symptoms for about 7 weeks now and can't get a positive result. I've been but on antibiotics in case of infection but I still feel nausea sous headaches and backaches and breast tenderness. I had a two day period which was moderate but I normally bleed for four to five days. Could I be pregnant or is it something else? Please help thank you

Doctor

Thank you for asking ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns.

If urine test is negative and you are still feeling symptoms of pregnancy than you can confirm it with the help of blood beta hcg level.

These symptoms can be also associated with hormonal changes.

So, I would recommend you to get blood beta hcg testing and get back to us with your reports.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck.