Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi there, My boyfriend ejaculated with shorts and underwear

Hi there, My boyfriend ejaculated with shorts and underwear

Patient: Hi there,My boyfriend ejaculated with shorts and underwear on and never put his hand inside. He also had his hands inside my underwear during that time period. Just wondering if it’s possible that I am pregnant?ive read that sperm cannot travel through clothing but I want to make sure other wise I will go buy the morning after pill tomorrow

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.For pregnancy to occur, inte rcourse is mandatory and seminal emission has to happen inside the female vagina. There is no way pregnancy can occur from the exposure you had. Please avoid any kind of pills unless absolutely required as they work by messing up your hormonal balance completely. You do not need any emergency contraception for this exposure.Hope this was helpful,Regards