Hi there, So I have been off the pill since 13th feb

Patient : Hi there, So I have been off the pill since the 13th February and eventually had my period 4 weeks after so the 13th March. I was due to ovulate on the 26th of March, but started the pill on the 23rd - (Cerelle) would i still of ovulated becuase I had unprotected sex on the 21st, 22nd and early hours on the 23rd (all using the pull out method) and then again on the 26th but he didn't pull out. But being i started the pill on the 23rd would i be okay or are my chances of pregnancy high? As to date i have had no pregnancy symptoms which is still Early days, but I am experiencing nausea for the last 3 days only coming in the evening for a few hours & seems to subside after an hour or so or after eating. Thanks I look forward to your reply in due course, Natalie
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. To get protection for throughout the month and to stop the ovulation, you have to start the contraceptive pills during your periods. As you started the pills in the middle of the month, complete protection and absence ovulation cannot be guaranteed. Nausea etc are nonspecific symptoms. To find out the possibility of pregnancy, better to wait till your expected date of withdrawal bleeding. If you miss the date, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.