Hi there, Someone I'm seeing told me they got tested and have chlamydia

Q: Hi there,

Someone I'm seeing told me they got tested and have chlamydia. The last time I saw them in a while was a week ago today and believe that's when I got it as I went this past Friday and got texted the results that I have it. I need to get treatment tomorrow when the doctor is open but today I woke early with a fever, took 2 advil and got back to sleep but now again can feel feverish. I'm a little light headed too. Is this from chlamydia or should I be worried and go to an ER sooner then tomorrow?

Thank you.

It could be due to chlamydia infection that you have developed the fever. You can take paracetamol tablets 8th hourly for fever to subside until you see the doctor. In case the fever increases and you feel uncomfortable, see the doctor immediately. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet.

Hope this was helpful.