Hi there, still wondering if i am pregnant, i am

Patient : Hi there, still wondering if i am pregnant, i am now 12 days late, 2 negative blood tests...Many negative HPT, Mild cramping, headaches and lower back pain... (this is my previous question) Hi just wondering if i am pregnant, i am 5 days late and had 2 negative test. i have had white discharge, lower back pain and no other symptoms. We have been very careful every time using a condom. Except 2 days before my period was due we had sex and my husband pulled out. I am 30 yrs old and have a 2.5 year old and came off the pill in December.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. As you used condoms and as usually ovulation is less likely to occur two days before periods in regular periods, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case. Better to wait for one more week, and possibly you may get periods by that time. If you do not get periods even after one week, please repeat urine pregnancy test. If test gives negative result, consult your doctor once and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care