Hi there, this is a bit embarrassing but long story

Patient : Hi there, this is a bit embarrassing but long story short a girl has split my foreskin on my penis, it is a little swollen and sore, I've looked online and top things I've seen is to not pull it back and just wash it from but letting water run into it, what would you suggest? Do I speak medical help?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. This will need at least 7-10 days time to heal, please avoid any kind of sexual intercourse or masturbation till then. You can wash it with plain water, do not apply any soap or other products. Hope this was helpful, Regards.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon