Hi, This is bharath 25 years old. have ED


Q: Hi,
I am 25 years old.
I have a problem with my pennies, as it gets exited the pennies head is not coming out the fore skin is this a problem whether this will affect while having sex with my girl friend please help me out (as i never had a sex with my girl friend she is very upset with that) please help me please...


A:   Hello,
Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

I understand your concern.
You need to get your penis examined by your physician for the possibility of phimosis. In phimosis, the foreskin is too tight ( due to repeated infections, smegma, or since birth ), and the glans can't come out. This is a common problem among males, and if the skin is too tight, your physician can decide on circumcision.
Circumcision is a very healthy procedure, which negates the chances of future penile carcinoma, and also prevents the accumulation of smegma, leading to possible infections. The recovery takes 2-3 days and normal work can be resumed after that. It does not hamper sex life in any way. So please get yourself examined and if required, get the circumcision done.

Hope this was helpful.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon