Hi, This is bharath 25 years old. have ED

Patient : Hi, I am 25 years old. I have a problem with my pennies, as it gets exited the pennies head is not coming out the fore skin is this a problem whether this will affect while having sex with my girl friend please help me out (as i never had a sex with my girl friend she is very upset with that) please help me please...
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You need to get your penis examined by your physician for the possibility of phimosis. In phimosis, the foreskin is too tight ( due to repeated infections, smegma, or since birth ), and the glans can't come out. This is a common problem among males, and if the skin is too tight, your physician can decide on circumcision. Circumcision is a very healthy procedure, which negates the chances of future penile carcinoma, and also prevents the accumulation of smegma, leading to possible infections. The recovery takes 2-3 days and normal work can be resumed after that. It does not hamper sex life in any way. So please get yourself examined and if required, get the circumcision done. Hope this was helpful. Regards.