Hi This is really weird for me to ask because

Patient

Q: Hi. This is really weird for me to ask because i usually never share personal issues with other people but I've come to realize that this question is worrying me and I'd like to know if I'm okay. Today is Friday and on Wednesday night (at around 10-11) I gave my bf my first ever blowjob. Now, being as young and dumb as I am (not revealing my age) I never knew that you should use a condom whilw giving oral sex.

Anyway, starting that night, my throat was feeling really sore and I woke up the next morning with swollen glandes and still, my sore throat. Today is Friday and my sore throat still isn't gone. I was wondering I'd this is normal or if I've caught an STD. I have been reading about gonorrhea and I've got quite a few of the symptoms. Although, I've also read that it takes an STD at LEAST 2 to three weeks to start showing, my symptoms started the same night.

The symptoms that I've been experiencing are the following :
- diarrhea
- sore throat (maybe small white flecs on my tonsils)
- loss of appetite
- painful swallowing

I really don't want an STD (i'm sure no one does) but I'm really nervous about it.

My question is ; does it sound like I have any type of STD? Should I go visit my docter just in case ?

Thank you for your time, I hope this can get answered as soon as possible.
Good day!

Doctor