Hi This is the first time I have disclosed my

Q: Hi. This is the first time I have disclosed my problem but I am desperate for someone's help. I have had bulimic episodes for the past 22 years and I'm very worried. I have constant central epigastric pain & nausea. I suffer with heart burn, heart palpitations & I'm sometimes dizzy every time I exercise (run) but it is not so frequent at rest.

The epigastric pain first started about 6 months ago where I attended A&E (I didn't disclose the bulimia) but they checked for problems with my gall bladder & heart. The ecg & cardiac enzymes & bloods were all clear. I was discharged with cyclizine, pain relief & Lanzoprozole & told to rest. The pain then went away but it has come back again...withcentral epigastric pain & constant nausea.

My last ecg had a QTC interval of 450, chest x-ray was clear & last blood tests showed raised RBC but GP wasn't concerned. Im 5'6 and weigh 54kgs. My blood pressure is normal (118/70) & this is good for me as it is usually high running at 160/90. My heart rate is running between 80-95bpm which considering the amount of exercise I have been doing I presume is quite high. I think this is as much info as I can give you but I would appreciate any specialist advice.