Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, this morning I woke up with a cluster of

Hi, this morning I woke up with a cluster of

Patient: Hi, this morning I woke up with a cluster of small purple flat spots like a rash, ive had the same rash on my colar bone last week which has nearly gone. I’ve had joint pains all over really mostly in my arms wrists knees and ankles, Ive been getting cramps that just stay they aren’t too bad but I know they’re there, I get headaches more recently and they start to feel like I’m getting migranes but don’t last as long, I’ve been feeling really low at the moment, I have been on anti depressants before but stopped taking them but have started taking them 2 days ago, I have lost appetite I feel hungry so I eat but no where near as much as I used to eat as I feel like I can’t fit it in, Im away for the rest of the week and need to stop worrying aha please help!

Hi, this morning I woke up ...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.I have seen the attached pic also.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Vasculitis.It can be limited to skin better known as Leukocytoclastic vasculitis or may have systemic involvement.I will advise you to get your Hemogram, ESR, liver function and kidney function tests, ANA levels done.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy