Hi to all respected doctors my gf was very depressed

Q: Hi to all respected doctors my gf was very depressed and took a lot of Thyroxine So gsk i dont know from where she got them
We found her unconcious and took her to the hospital all i saw was doctor doing something through her nose and trying to clean her stomach now she is discharged but strictly forbidded to eat anything she only have to take fluids doctors said that she have to come after every 4 to 5 days to get blood out of her stomach. I want to know how long it will take her to recover and what are the side effects for long term as she vomits bloods also i m very much worried and depressed too please tell
Me in detail