Hi, Two days ago I noticed that there are two yellow

Patient : Hi, Two days ago I noticed that there are two yellow patches on my fingers. It's a bright yellow color and the area where it's yellow feels very dry and wrinkled. Three days ago I was using a metal tester so I initially thought maybe the chemical had gotten on my fingers but it's in a very odd place so that doesn't seem to be the reason but I can be wrong. The day before that I had gotten a manicure. I'm a little concerned as to what it may be just because it really seems to be drying out that area of my finger and now it feels different. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks.
Hi,  Two days ago I noticed...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have seen the attached photograph. I understand your concern. As per details , it seems that you have got yellow staining due to the chemical itself. It is most likely acidic in character which leaves yellow stain. Such stains settle down leaving dry wrinkled skin. It is due to the minor damage caused to the skin due to the chemical. In such cases, I advise my patients to apply good amount of moisturiser over affected area multiple times in a day. You may discuss my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay healthy