Hi Two years ago I had my two large toenails removed.

Patient : Hi. Two years ago I had my two large toenails removed. A few months afterwards hard skin started to Form Form. How can i remove this?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, I guess the hard skin that you have mentioned is being formed on b oth sides of the nail. I prefer to do phenolization of the nail bed and margins after removal of toenail so as to avoid such complications. You may get it done from your Dermatologist so as to soften the skin. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Take care.