Hi under my armpit there's like extra skin and it

Patient : Hi under my armpit there's like extra skin and it hurts.This even happened to my mom and my grandma.What can I do now ?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. This is wonderful to know that such a problem of like extra skin in the armpit can be pa inful and runs in family like this is a hereditary. I would advise you in such a situation the following: - Consult a General Surgeon. Get operated the extra skin as this is painful . I hope this answer helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I have been suffering from ache and tingling in my left arm. I get weakness and pain in my forearm when trying t...

Q: I have a pain, an aching pain just below my rib cage on my right side. Gall bladder? No. I have had an ultrasound and...

Q: Please can you let me know if it is safe to use Dolotram 50mg twice a day for a long period of time. I have been on t...

Q: Hi, could you help me diagnose my throat issue please ? I have been suffering with a general anxiety issue for the la...

Q: Wondering what likely cause of pain in back of left arm might be


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon