Hi! What can i buy to help my crooked smile

Patient : Hi! What can i buy to help my crooked smile caused by bell's palsy?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I can understand the plight you must be going through due to the crooked smile on facial palsy. I would advise you the following: The correction of the crooked smile can be corrected by a Cosmetic Surgeon by a corrective procedure, so please get an appointment. -Facial exercises. -The results depend upon the duration and the remnant effects . This is the only procedure and way to get corrected. I hope this answer helps you.