Hi! What can i buy to help my crooked smile

Patient : Hi! What can i buy to help my crooked smile caused by bell's palsy?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I can understand the plight you must be going through due to the crooked smile on facial palsy. I would advise you the following: The correction of the crooked smile can be corrected by a Cosmetic Surgeon by a corrective procedure, so please get an appointment. -Facial exercises. -The results depend upon the duration and the remnant effects . This is the only procedure and way to get corrected. I hope this answer helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: If a birth mother tests negative for HIV on July 24th which is the same day that she gives birth to her son (her lesb...

Q: Age:36, Gender: Male Good morning, I did blood tests: we use canadian units Hb 145 10^9 (normal) Wbc 7.4 10^9 (...

Q: I'm writing this post as I need an opinion / help on what to do next as I'm feeling lost. Important notes Symptoms ha...

Q: So about 3 weeks ago I started getting abdominal pain with the severity that it would wake me up at night. It was alm...

Q: I've had pretty badly breakout of canker sores for around 5 years now. And couldn't remember a day when I am free of ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon