Hi! Would like to ask some help in interpreting the

Patient

Q: Hi! Would like to ask some help in interpreting the result of my test. Test: Gram Stain
Sample: Cervico-Vaginal Discharge
Result: Many Gram Positive Bacilli, Rare Gram Negative Rods, Pus Cells 5-10/OIF, Epithelial Cells 1-5/OIF

Thank you!

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

You are most welcome.
Gone through the reports:
It shows Gram Stain Sample: Cervico-Vaginal Discharge Result: Many Gram-Positive Bacilli, Rare Gram Negative Rods, Pus Cells 5-10/OIF, Epithelial Cells 1-5/OIF.

This report shows that you have a problem of vaginitis.
This also means that you and your sex partner have to take the full course of an antibiotic, metronidazole, probiotic and symptomatic treatment.

I hope this answers your query and helps you in proper treatment and avoid recurrence.