Hi! Would like to ask some help in interpreting the

Patient : Hi! Would like to ask some help in interpreting the result of my test. Test: Gram Stain Sample: Cervico-Vaginal Discharge Result: Many Gram Positive Bacilli, Rare Gram Negative Rods, Pus Cells 5-10/OIF, Epithelial Cells 1-5/OIF Thank you!
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You are most welcome. Gone through the reports: It shows Gram Stain Sample: Cervico-V aginal Discharge Result: Many Gram-Positive Bacilli, Rare Gram Negative Rods, Pus Cells 5-10/OIF, Epithelial Cells 1-5/OIF. This report shows that you have a problem of vaginitis. This also means that you and your sex partner have to take the full course of an antibiotic, metronidazole, probiotic and symptomatic treatment. I hope this answers your query and helps you in proper treatment and avoid recurrence.