Hi, Yesterday I think I had an asthma attack yesterday I

Patient : Hi, Yesterday I think I had an asthma attack yesterday. I was at the river and I was a little inebriated. I had to sit down on a big rock because I started feeling tired, then I started having a hard time breathing. I felt like my chest was collapsing in on me. I started to black out and I lost my hearing; everything was muffled. I felt like laying down sounded the most comfortable thing right then so I laid on the ground and I lost consciousness. My friends told me I became blue in the face and I had white lips. I can't decide if this is an asthma attack or something else, and are these normal symptoms?
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. Your symptoms more of look to be due ro epilepsy than asthma, no one becomes blue like t his. Get clinical evaluation done from your Doctor to get investigated to go to the root cause of the problems and treated well. Get a Specialist's opinion. Hope this helps you