Hi, yesterday I through that I came on my period

Patient: Hi, yesterday I through that I came on my period but it has only lasted a few hours. It felt normal and came with pain. This have never happened before I have been having unprotected sex but only 2 with my partner. I have. Even really tired lastly unable to sleep. Just wounding what I should do or if u think it could be anything.

Symptoms: Tiredness, sickness, pains

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes you may get few hours gap during periods and usua lly normal flow follows soon.If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation there is a possibility of pregnancy.So, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.If the test gives negative result, possibly your regular menstrual flow may start soon.You can take analgesic drugs to control the pain.Take care