Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hie Dr,onec had some red spots all over my body

Hie Dr,onec had some red spots all over my body

Patient: Hie Dr,onec had some red spots all over my body last year in October,was prescribed allergex and calamine lotion,the spots vanished in about 3 days time ,but after tht the itching ddnt completely stop and started developing rash all over my body ,it looks more like heat rash and in some spots more of fungi ,being going to the Dr but I’m just being all sorts of antihistamines but the thing is they only slow the itching the first few days , it really irritates,some times I feel like something is crawling on my body,especially wen I wear trousers (pants) I feel lots of discomfort,though the itching is not continuous but I experience it daily especially at night ,, last antihistamine I too was cetrizine ,but ended up peeing cloudy urine and was passing out more t

Doctor: