Hie,I just wanted to ask can a girl lose her virginity at age 5 or 6

Patient : Hie,I just wanted to ask can a girl lose her virginity at the age of 5-6
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com Yes, it is possible because any intercourse will let the hymen t ear, losing virginity. But if something like this is tried at such a young age, this can have serious psychological consequences because she is not mentally and physically ready to have intercourse. It might lead to serious bleeding which can be life threatening. Intercourse should be better avoided before a girl is 16, when she has a right to choose if she is ready for sex or not. Hope this was helpful. Regards