High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy

Patient : I am 8 month pregnant and I have high blood pressure 100 / 160 and protein in urine give me some tips to reduce my blood pressure .
Doctor :   After 20 weeks gestation, high blood pressure in addition to protein in the urine, can be signs of a serious condition c alled pre-eclampsia. Because you are 8 months pregnant you are at risk. Other symptoms may include: increased swelling and fluid collection, nausea and vomiting, epigastric pain, headache, blurred vision, blind spots, and confusion or drowsiness. Please see your family doctor or obstetrician immediately so that this condition may be excluded.