High Cholesterol and Liver Functions Problem

Patient

Q: I am 37 years old Male, weight 77kg, height 5feet 10 inches. My lipids and LFT readings are:
Triglycerides 265
Cholestrol 284
HDL 35
LDL 184
SGPT 64
SGOT 33

I am patient of high cholestrol for last 4 years. Above readings are of today and I was not using medicines for last one month.

Before one month, I was using Rosuvastatin 10mg belongs to statins and Gemfibrozil.

Problem is when I start using medicine my lipid profile readings comes to normal range but liver function readings goes above normal like SGPT 198 and SGOT 66. When i control my lipids the my liver disturbs.

I do exercise but doctor says it is not sufficient to control your lipids therefore medicine is necessary.

Please advise what i should do

Also I feel short memory loss during the period of using medicine.

Your early reply would be highly appreciated.

Doctor