High fever with many other symptoms

Q: Hi, for the fast few days I've suffered from a really high fever with body aches and runny nose. I also had an external hemmorhoid which went away 2 days later after applying witch hazel and the Fever has went down but now I have a cold sore and a terrible ear ache with swollen and sore gums and my teeth are now going numb and I got my period super early aswell, I also pee very frequently and can't hold it. also my middle back hurts a lot of I stand straight and look down and my head is heavy and I get dizzy, do you have any ideas on what's going on?

Symptoms:  Ear pain, swollen gums, Fever

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. Hemorrhoids occur when the vein surrounding the anus is inflamed due to excessive straining. External hemorrhoids are found beneath the skin surrounding the anus. Applying Witch hazel would only cause temporary relief of the itching and burning sensation but would not cure the hemorrhoids. I recommend a visit to the physician before the hemorrhoids get worst or infected. An exact diagnosis with the help of proctoscopy, anoscopy , sigmoidoscopy etc may be necessary. Treatment would include medications or surgical removal of the hemorrhoids depending on the severity of the condition.
It is essential to treat the cause of the excess strain ( constipation / diarrhea). The strain may cause the bladder muscle weakness and hence cause the dribbling. Kegel exercises may be helpful.
Hope this information was useful.