High fever with productive cough

Patient : My mother-in-law is 55 yrs old. She has high fever for 4-5 days now. The fever is not coming down. It's between 99.5-100.3 She had dry cough for first 1-2 days. Now the cough has mucus. We consulted two doctors. The first doctor did blood test and test for pneumonia. He said it's viral, which will take 5-6 days. But since the fever was not coming down at all, we consulted other doctor, who said the same thing.It has been 4-5 days now but still there is no improvement. The fever is not coming down than 100°C. Please help
Symptoms:  Productive cough, High fever, weakness, body pain, heaviness in head