High fsh level

Patient

Q: Michelle,
gloucestershire,
hi there, i have had so many tests done as i have two children and havent concieved since. i had septicemia after the birth of my second daughter so i thought that may be the reason i had an xray done were they put the dye in your fallopian tubes and it was clear althought i contracted an infection having it done and ended up in hospital! ,
when i saw my consultant he said that they have done 2 , 21 day tests to see if im ovulating and the result was a 2 and a 28 very diffrect!!
he said that my fsh was high and i had ovarian failure nothing more or less no reason as to why or if there was any treatment i needed or could have to help! i asked at my doctor they said they have tested my fsh twice one was 2 and the other 9 my LH was tested at the same time i got a 9 for my fsh and it was 4 ... althought no one has ever tested the fact my youngest daughter is 3 and i still have milk in my breast and i have since learnt this is not normal and it has something to do with my prolatic levels but never had it tested , if learnt throught research that this will cause my prolatin levels to be high! would this then have a knock on affect and cause my fsh to be high , i dont no what to do my consultant just said i have ovarian failure and thats it but i think there may be more to it please help and shed some advice

Doctor