High Glucose, high anion gap, low wbc, high eosinophils results.

Patient

Q: My 5yr old male son just had a blood test and it shows the following: WVC is Low at 5.1, Eosinophils are High at 6. Glucose level is high at 126, and Anion Gap is at 12 high. Creatinine is low at .3 and Alk Phos are high at 196. Can u tell me what this means and how urgent does he need to get help. We dont have insurance but we are planning on visiting a doctor soon. In the meantime can you interpret these results combination for me? Everything else came out in normal range. I so very appreciate it! Thank you!

Doctor