High potassium heart attack survivor, cancer survivor

Patient

Q: I have high potassium always between 5.4 and 5.9 I take Kayexalate 4 tea spoons mixed with water twice daily. This isn't bringing it down. I have had a heart attack in Jan 2007 and diagnosed with cancer in May 2007 Squamous cell carsanoma I have diareha and a bad stomach for months with very frequent bleeding from the rectum. I am very worried and doctors here tell me not to worry when I go back to see them it's like they don't me. asking why are you here. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

Symptoms:  Diareah , nausea weight loss just down right feeling rotten
Doctor