High RBC, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, Platelets and Calcium with Low Vitamin D?

Patient

Q: I was recently referred to a rheumatologist because I have been feeling badly for quite some time with general exhaustion, aches and pains. She ran some bloodwork expecting to find something to do with auto-immune issues but instead those values were normal while my RBC, hematocrit, hemoglobin, platelets and calcium were high and my vitamin D was low. She has referred me to a hematologist who I will be seeing next week but in the meantime I'm of course worried. What could cause these results?

Doctor