Patient: 19 weeks pregnant, and my doctor suggested a high risk doctor and in depth ultra sound because of high copper levels. But when the high risk doctor’s office called me they scheduled the first appointment Four weeks away, telling me he would be on vacation until then. Concerned i called my OB doctor to make sure this was ok, she made it seem more urgent then that, and her office just tells me four weeks so they can see the babies organs better during the ultra sound.. seems like they were just making an excuse for this doctor that they forwarded me to, should i find my own high risk doctor? or just wait the four weeks to find anything out??