Higher change of pregnancy

Patient : Am preparing to get pregnant. Can i consume both folic acid and royal jelly at the same time?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Folic acid is essential for a healthy fetus and shou ld be taken while planning for pregnancy. The same cannot be said about the royal jelly. FDA doesn't agree about the health benefits of royal jelly and its safety in pregnancy has not yet been proven. Given a choice, it would be wise to avoid taking royal jelly while you are getting pregnant. if at all you wish to take it, it can be taken together as they don't have any major interactions. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.