HiI am suffering from 2 thrombosed external hemorrhiodsI had them

Patient

Q: Hi...I am suffering from 2 thrombosed external hemorrhiods.I had them for 6 days with no improvement at all. The doctor gave me Phlebodia tablets, doloproct suppositories & antronil cream. I am in severe pain especially after every bowel movement. Is there any other effective treatment I should try please to get rid of my hemorrhiods ? Thanks in advance.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Thrombosed piles take their own time to heal and will be painful till they get organized.
Continue Phlebodia tablets, doloproct suppositories & antronil cream.
The only possible treatment is to get urgent surgery to removed the piles mass to get relief from the pain of thrombosed piles.

Patient: Thank you very much for anwering my question. Much appreciated. Now the doctor told me to stop the doloproct and start using germoloids suppository instead. Hope it heals quickly...