Hii,had 3 4 times unprotected sex within 24 hrs and

Patient

Q: Hii,had 3 4 times unprotected sex within 24 hrs and took ipill and also took chestoncold same day and now m 3 days late my petoid wht should i do

Doctor

Since you have missed a period, with a history of unprotected intercourse, kindly do a urine pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.In case it is negative, wait for your cycle till a week, if it does not resume,, see a gynecologist for medications to resume the cycles. In case it is positive, consult the doctor for termination methods if you wish to, never attempt a termination on your won as it can cause complications. the emergency contraceptive can lead to failure and cannot prevent a pregnancy 100%.
Hope this helped.