Hiii I am 23 year girl facing serious hair fall

Patient: Hiii I am 23 year girl facing serious hair fall want some help on that and also I am planning to start skipping as a weight loss regime do it have some side effects and does it result in enhancement of breast size

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.Hair loss can be due to number of reasons like1)Anaemia2 ) Thyroid dysfunctio n3 ) Nutritional deficiency4 ) Hormonal- known as Androgenetic alopecia or Female pattern alopecia.5)Recent illness6)StressI will advise you to get your Hemoglobin levels, Thyroid profile, Serum ferritin levels done.Increase intake of green leafy vegetables in the diet.In such cases, I prefer to advise Oral biotin to my patients. If some cause is found, treatment is given accordingly. Skipping helps to redistribute fat and also helps in weight loss. It does not augment breast tissue.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps. Take care.

View all posts