Hiii My lmp was 24th march We have had protected intercourse on

Q: Hiii
My lmp was 24th march.
We have had protected intercourse on 11th April and 19th April. I took an ipill (emergency contraceptive pill) on 22nd April.
I usually get my periods 2 days early. So in this case I shld have got by 22nd. Today is 26th and I haven't still got my periods.
Pls help me with some medication so that I get my periods tom itself.

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

The periods can be delayed sometimes by a week due to the emergency pill. So, you need to wait till the period starts. Since you had protected intercourse there is no risk of pregnancy, so do not worry.
There is no such medicine which can start period in a day unfortunately.

Hope this was helpful,