HiIm 25 years old and i get periods regularly and

Q: Hi...Im 25 years old and i get periods regularly and its 28 day cycle..last time my periods started on 29th March 2015 and i had unprotected sex with my husband on 5th of April twice that day and no more after that in this month..and i did no get my period this month but i think i still have time..however, i have symptoms like feeling gassy from last 4 days, heavy in lower abdomen and slight cramps, white discharge which is watery from 2 days, severe lower back pain...we planning for pregnancy..so i would like to know whether im conceived or not...

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

Considering your cycles are regular ( 28-30 days ), you most likely ovulate around the 14th day of your cycle, and that means you ovulated way later and not on 5th of April, and since no intercourse took place after that, you are not likely to be pregnant.

Hope this was helpful,