Hiive been having heart palpatations occupanied with sharp chest pains

Patient : Hi.ive been having heart palpatations occupanied with sharp chest pains all over my rib cage and under my armpit for the past month.i can feel my heart pumping all the time and it races when i get up and sit quickly.I have sternum issues with pain and cracking of the sternum often occurring . I get light headed and dizzy often.And feel nauseas often.All off this started whilst I was stressed about university assessment and an overload of work, but it hasn't stopped . Don't know if it's just anxiety