Hip pain - should I be worried?

Patient

Q: I had caudal equina syndrome a few years ago and emergency surgery. I was left with nerve damage. I had my lower spine fused two years ago and I have been diagnosed with chronic pain which I manage as best I can. I try and keep active and walking as much as I can. Just recently I have had difficulty bending at the hips to sit after walking. It is very painful. I am only 43. Should I be worried? Should I see a doctor? Or is this just normal?

Symptoms:  Sharp pain in the hips and difficulty bending at the hips after standing or walking for anything over about 15 mins. Pain is on inside of hips. Both sides.
Doctor