Hiplz help me I am 29 yr old 511 inch,still virgingetting


Q: Hi..plz help me.
I am 29 yr old 5.11 inch,still virgin...getting affried of marriage.my penis is smaller and softer,may be for daily hand job.
The softskin on penis can not be moved.
I want my penis to be much longer ,harder,and much thicker.need be stable for long time in love making ..plz help me how can it be solved ..

Let me know about best doctor to whom i can visit...for this any medicine doctor are there?
What kind of treatment is best for?

My location is kolkata.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon