Hirshsprungs Diesease

Patient : I was born with hirshsprungs diesease and I really want to know if it will effect me having kids in the future. Like will my scar split or ripe if my belly gets too big
Doctor :   Hirschsprung disease is a developmental disorder of the nervous system of the gut and is characterized by an absence of ganglion cells in the distal colon.  As a result, the affected segment of the bowel fails to relax, causing a functional obstruction. The disorder starts at the rectum and extends inwards to involve a varying amount of the bowel. The most common long-term complications are faecal incontinence, constipation, and enterocolitis. I am not aware of any reports of decreased fertility or difficulty conceiving associated with Hirschsprung’s Disease, or problems with carrying a baby to full term.