Hit my head on a metal door

Patient

Q: If fell of a ladder I was 12 feet high when I fell hit my head on a metal door landed on my back but me reflex was to try to stop the fall so I kind of made a forward motion movement with my abdominals pushing them outwards and now I have a abdominal separation similar to what pregnant women have, can this abdominal separation and umbilical hernia and (possible abdominal hernia) have been caused by this fall ??????

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Your abdominal hernia is unlikely to be due to fall. You can get it examined by general surgeon. sonography will be helpful in the diagnosis of it. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.