HIV and recent sexual activity

Patient : Hello. Iam a 36 male. I recently had a sexuall encounter with a transexual male who is an escort. She said that she got tested about 2months ago and seemed clean. But I am very paranoid becaue of the professin. what are the chances of me cathing an std if we had protected sex and there was barely any oral on both sides and no pre cum?
Doctor :    Around the world approximately 40 million people are currently living with HIV infection, and an estimated 25 million h have died from this disease. In the United States, roughly one-third of new diagnoses appear to be related to heterosexual transmission. Male-to-male sexual contact still accounts for nearly half of new diagnoses and intravenous drug use make the remaining of the cases. The virus does not spread through casual contact such as preparing food, sharing towels and bedding, or via swimming pools, telephones, or toilet seats. The virus is also unlikely to be spread by contact with saliva, unless it is contaminated with blood. For your information , many people do not show symptoms after they first get infected with HIV. Others have a flu-like illness within several days to weeks after exposure to the virus. They complain of: fever, headache, tiredness, and swollen nodes in the neck. These symptoms usually disappear within a few weeks. After that, the person feels normal and has no symptoms. This asymptomatic phase often lasts for years. The development of the disease is different among individuals. This state may last from a few months to more than 10 years. Even though the person has no symptoms, he or she is contagious and can pass HIV to others. HIV infection is commonly diagnosed by blood tests that detect antibodies that the immune system produces in an attempt to fight the virus. Testing for HIV is a two-step process: first, an inexpensive screening test (blood) or oral (saliva) is done. If that test is positive, a second test (Western blot) is done to confirm the result. I strongly recommend that if you feel concerned get tested, because you were involved in a high risk sexual activity.