HIV? or Cold? or Flu?

Q: So I had unprotected sex in Feb. And also did oral sex at the beginning of this March. All with the same partner too.... but since last week I've been having dizziness, a little dry mouth, my body feels like it's burning sometimes and I feel achy, I feel nauseous and then I try to puke but I cant...No I do not have a sore throat and no I don't have a major headache either, I don't even have that rash other people with HIV keep talking about. We've never had a problem with HIV before, we don't sleep around and we've only ever been with each other. And before you ask, We've been together for 5 years and we've lost our virginity to each other too, no other people have ever been in our sexual lives, so I know people say that HIV can lay dormant for years and not show but that isn't the case here I believe... So I don't understand how I could have gotten HIV to pop up on the list of things when I typed my symptoms online.. Doesn't a person have to be infected to spread it??? Do I just have something else? Like simply the flu? I can't wrap my mind around having HIV since it's never happened before.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, a little dry mouth, my body feels like it's burning sometimes and I feel achy, also I feel nauseous on and off.