HIV risk at forced sex.Is there anything else i can do!?

Patient

Q: 3 days ago i had an unprotected sex 1 day after my period ends'24 hours after sex i use longil pill 1.5(yesterday) and today im worried... i dont want to get pregnant, is there anything else i can do?
and because it was an unwanted sex like he forced himself on me.,, should i get checked for HIV? when should i go to be checked for hiv?

Doctor

A:   Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs within one's so called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analysing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Please get a pregnancy test if you are in doubt and discuss the results with a doctor.
Unprotected intercourse may potentially transmit HIV infection and testing under a doctors supervision is necessary. For people who think they may have been exposed to HIV, having a test and receiving a negative result (which means they are not infected with HIV), can put their mind at rest. AIDS cannot always be diagnosed early because of the so called "window period"(when blood reports will be normal in spite of presence of infection) and this window period can last from two months upto one year, usually up to six months, so any negative report with in this period doesn't assure anything. If the HIV test is positive, there are a number of things that can be done to help a person cope with the result and lead a healthy life.
A person who tests positive will at some point need to take antiretroviral treatment to slow down the virus and maintain a healthy immune system. The longer a person remains unaware of their infection, the less likely the treatment will work. Doctors can monitor a HIV positive person’s health in order to provide the right treatment regimen at the right time.