Hives from an unknown allergin

Q: I have hives from something unknown. It has been over 16 hours and they are not gone. I do not have trouble breathing and other than my feet being slightly hard and swollen where the hives are they are just extremely itchy. I have taken two different 24 hour antihistamines but they are not relieving the hives. Should I seek medical attention or be patient and let them go away on their own.

The hives are on my feet (top and bottom), knuckles, fingers, elbows, and legs. I have also had "random" hives before but never to this extent and never lasting this long.

Thank you.

Symptoms:  Itching, balls of feet are slightly swollen from hives, some sneezing