Hiya, I am on the mini pill and i have

Patient

Q: Hiya,

I am on the mini pill and i have missed a number of days. I missed two days in a row and then took it three days in a row before forgetting it for three days. I have also been vomiting. During this time i have had unprotected sex. I was wondering how long it will be before i can take a pregnancy test to see if i am pregnant or not. I have also been experiencing a change in my body such as bloating and dizziness. Could these be related?

Kind Regards

Symptoms:  Stomach cramps, bloating, sore ribs/lower back on left side of body
Doctor